For electrical applications that call for a fastening solution more evolved than a zip tie, we offer innovative hook and loop & specialty fasteners for:
- Temporary route electrical wires or low-voltage cables
- Bundle/Hank cords or wire
- Secure power cords to lights or fixtures
- Replace single-use cable ties or zip strips
- Won’t damage insulation jacket on fiber or cables
Start shopping for Electrical products.
Problem: How to prevent electrical cords from coming apart during use
An electrical contractor expressed the need for a product that makes sure their power tools and power supplies remain connected on the job site.
Solution: SWCC SPEEDWRAP® Cord Connector™ and Cable Ties
The same electrical contractor now reports “we use SPEEDWRAP® fasteners in both our Electrical and Network Divisions. Our electricians use the Cord Connector® on jobs to keep their power tools’ power supply connected. The Network side of our business uses SPEEDWRAP® ties to bundle network cables and we are now using the fasteners for the power of ethernet cable runs.”