Welcome to https://www.speedtechinternational.com
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Speedtech International, Inc’s Website.
Speedtech International, Inc is located at:
PO Box 246, Racine, Wisconsin 53401, United States.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Speedtech International, Inc’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Speedtech International, Inc and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.speedtechinternational.com.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://www.speedtechinternational.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from https://www.speedtechinternational.com.
Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.speedtechinternational.com.
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.speedtechinternational.com.
Redistribute content from speedtechinternational.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
Online directory distributors when they list us in their directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or
By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Speedtech International, Inc’s logo, photos or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
Speedtech International, Inc
Terms and Conditions Of Sale
- Prices for the property identified in this document, hereinafter referred to as the “Goods” are subject to change without notice. Buyer agrees to pay and the Goods will be invoiced at prices prevailing at the time of shipment. Wherever practicable, Speedtech will provide buyer with advance written notice of price changes. All prices and shipments are F.O.B. Speedtech’s plant and are exclusive of taxes. Notwithstanding any law to the contrary Buyer assumes all risks of and responsibility for loss, damage to, or delay in shipment of the Goods after their delivery to a common carrier or Buyer’s designated shipper. Notwithstanding Section 2-510(1) of the Uniform Commercial Code, after shipment of the Goods by the Speedtech, all risk, of loss shall remain with Buyer regardless of any breach of warranty or nonconformities in the Goods.
- Buyer agrees that if the Buyer changes the quantity of Goods to be released for shipment, then the Speedtech has the right to increase or decrease the price for the quantity of Goods shipped to the Buyer.
- The terms for the payment for the Goods are as specified on the fact of this document and Buyer agrees to remit to Speedtech at the location shown on the invoice. Speedtech reserves the right to demand cash upon delivery of the Goods to the Buyer. Buyer agrees that the Speedtech may at its option charge interest on delinquent accounts at the rate of 1-1/2% per month.
- Delivery of 10% more or less than the quantity ordered shall constitute fulfillment of the order and shall be accepted and paid for by the Buyer.
- Delivery dates specified are desired and not promised dates. Speedtech shall not be responsible for loss, damage, delay or failure with respect to the Goods if due to or arising from shortage of raw materials, fires, labor troubles of any kind, accidents, breakdown of machinery, government acts of any kind, failure of manufacturers, subcontractors or delivery materials or supplies or to provide services as agreed or contemplated by past dealings, transportation difficulties of any kind, acts of God, acts of Buyer or any other contingencies reasonably beyond Speedtech’s control, whether or not presently occurring or contemplated by either party. In the event of any such delay, the date of delivery shall be extended for a period equal to the time lost by reason of the delay. Buyer acknowledges that its accepted order cannot be cancelled.
- Buyer agrees to indemnify Speedtech against any loss, cost, liability or expense resulting from infringement or claimed infringement of patents, trademarks, etc.
- The amount of any present or future taxes on the production or sale of the Goods shall be paid by the Buyer. Where the Goods are subject to Manufacturer’s Excise Tax. Buyer agrees to include an exemption certificate with the purchase order.
- The buyer upon receipt of the Goods agrees to inspect such Goods. Any damages, to loss of, shortage in, or any other claim concerning the Goods which could be discovered by inspection upon delivery of the Goods must be reported to the delivering carrier, and, in writing, to Speedtech, promptly and in no event later than fifteen (15) days after delivery of the Goods to Buyer or the destination or be barred from any remedy. In the case of any such claim against Speedtech, inspection shall be promptly arranged with Speedtech, and where appropriate, representatives of the carrier. Any damage, loss or shortage occurring in transit should be settled by Buyer with the carrier without offset of the purchase price of the Goods affected. Buyer shall set aside, protect and hold those Goods which are the subject of its claim, without further processing until Speedtech has an opportunity to inspect them and advise Buyer of the disposition, if any, to be made of them. In no case shall any Goods be returned without first securing the written authority of the Speedtech.
- Speedtech warrants that the Goods identified in this order to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of shipment of the Goods. Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy for breach of Speedtech’s express warranty provided herein shall be the repair or replacement as the case may be, at Speedtech’s expense, upon delivery of the Goods, transportation prepaid, to Speedtech at 1405 – 16th Street, Racine, Wisconsin 53403 within such ninety (90) day warranty period. Buyer shall be responsible for the cost of removal, reinstallation and transportation. The provisions of this warranty shall not apply to any Goods which has been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper service or other causes not arising out of defects and materials or workmanship. Nor shall this warranty apply to Goods not of Speedtech’s own specification or design. In the event the product is not of Speedtech’s own specification or design. Speedtech warrants only that the Goods conform to the specification and/or design provided to Speedtech and Buyer agrees that the Speedtech shall not be liable under any warranty applicable to the Goods nor for any defects or nonconformities in the Goods if Buyer’s specifications are faulty or improper. After the expiration of ninety (90) days from the aforementioned delivery date, Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted all of said Goods so delivered, except such, if any, returned to the Speedtech by the buyer as herein provided. Notwithstanding Section 2-608 of the Uniform Commercial Code. Buyer shall not have the right to revoke its acceptance of the Goods except as herein provided.
- THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND OF ANY OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITY ON THE PART OF SPEEDTECH, AND SPEEDTECH NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY OTHER PERSON TO ASSUME FOR IT ANY OTHER LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE GOODS.
- Speedtech may submit recommendations to Buyer, concerning design of the Goods and the use of raw materials for their production. SPEEDTECH ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE, LIABILITY, OR LOSS. WHETHER PERSONAL OR PROPERTY, WHICH ARISES DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM, OR OUT OF BUYER’S APPROVAL, USE IMPLEMENTATION, REJECTION OR ADOPTION OF DESIGN RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE GOODS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE USE OF RAW MATERIALS, BY THE SPEEDTECH, IN THE EVENT BUYER ADOPTS ANY OR ALL OF THE SPEEDTECH’S RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE GOODS, THEN THE BUYER AGREES THAT THE GOODS SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE THE DESIGN OF THE BUYER.
- SPEEDTECH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, IN TORT, UNDER ANY WARRANTY, IN NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR FOR COSTS OF REMOVAL OR SHIPMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE DESIGN, MANUFACTURE OR SALE OF THE GOODS.
- Any designs, sketches, drawings, blueprints, patterns, dies, fixtures, molds, masks, software, models, tools, gauges, equipment or special appliances made or procured by Speedtech according to Speedtech or Buyer’s design shall be the property of Speedtech unless otherwise mutually agreed upon in writing.
- Special tools, fixtures, gauges, etc. required for inspection and testing purposes are to be furnished by the Buyer, or paid for by the Buyer if furnished by Speedtech.
- Buyer agrees to approve or reject the part print and/or samples of the Goods within seven (7) days after delivery to the Buyer. If the part print and/or the samples are rejected by the Buyer, then the reasons for such rejection shall be explicitly set forth in writing. Speedtech at its option may either modify its part print and/or samples pursuant to Buyer’s written request or terminate this order and charge the buyer for its labor and materials. If Buyer fails to approve or reject the part print and/or samples within seven (7) days after delivery to the Buyer, then such part print and/or samples shall be deemed to be approved.
- IN THE EVENT THAT SPEEDTECH’S PUBLISHED WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER OBLIGATION OF SPEEDTECH APPLICABLE TO THE GOODS FAILS OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, BUYER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, FOR ANY CLAIM WHETHER FOR BREACH OR CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, OR NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE RETURN OF OR CREDIT FOR SO MUCH OF THE PURCHASE PRICE AS IS APPLICABLE TO THE GOODS WHICH ARE NONCONFORMING OR DEFECTIVE.
- NO CLAIM OR ACTION ARISING OUT OF BUYER’S ORDER OR OTHER DOCUMENT PERTAINING TO THE GOODS, WHETHER in CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, MAY BE BROUGHT BY BUYER MORE THAN TWELVE (12) MONTHS AFTER THE DATE OF SHIPMENT OF THE GOODS.
- This proposal does not include any royalty payment on the design upon which Speedtech is bidding and/or manufacturing. Buyer agrees to assume all royalty costs of which Speedtech is unaware, should any be involved.
- BUYER AGREES THAT IF ITS PURCHASE ORDER IS INCONSISTENT WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN THEN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN SHALL BE BINDING.
- This proposal and any subsequent contract arising from this Proposal shall be governed by the Uniform Commercial Code as adopted in the State of Wisconsin.
For questions Contact Us.