Dear Valued Customer and Partner,
- We are in continual communication with our suppliers to identify and address potential risks to our supply chain.
- Our manufacturing and customer service will continue to do so unless closed by government order or local virus outbreak.
We have taken the following steps to manage the risk of an outbreak:
- Providing all employees with guidance and information to help keep themselves, their families and our customers safe.
- Encouraging all employees to use enhanced hygiene practices, including frequent hand washing and social distancing.
- Encouraging all employees to closely monitor their health and to remain home when not feeling well.
- Increasing the sanitization level and frequency in our facility, transaction areas, equipment, and touch points.
- Customer service and Sales phone lines will be rerouted if necessary.
- We are limiting visitation to our facilities and discouraging face to face visits with customers and suppliers unless necessary.
Speedtech is fortunate to have a dedicated workforce that recognizes the need to adapt to these changing, challenging conditions. Our culture’s commitment to resourcefulness and continual improvement has enabled us to adapt quickly. Safety and Quality are priorities #1 and #2.